Blog

2015-11-24

Christmas (2015) is coming!

Showing all comments about the post Christmas (2015) is coming!. To return to the blog post, click here.

Comments

Comments in green were written by me. Comments in blue were not written by me.
 2015-12-28
@Anonymous2: Other winners and answers will be available from 1st January
Matthew
 2015-12-28
How many wrong answers do I have ? And when will you publish the solutions ?
Anonymous2
 2015-12-25
@Anonymous1: You are (now) correct and on the leaderboard. Well done!
Matthew
 2015-12-25
I've submitted my answer! On Christmas too! It's just that I sorta crammed all of the answers today :/

Are you allowed to tell me if I am correct?
Anonymous1
 2015-12-25
I'm so glad for OEIS.

hint hint
Anonymous
 2015-12-25
@asdf: Five completely correct entries so far. I'll announce the first batch of winners soon...
Matthew
 2015-12-25
Has anyone won yet?
asdf
 2015-12-14
@Mike D: There was a picture missing. It has now been corrected.
Matthew
 2015-12-09
"9 December
You start at A and are allowed to move either to the right or upwards.
How many different routes are there to get from A to B?"

is there supposed to be some picture going with this question?
Mike D

I will only use your email address to reply to your comment (if a reply is needed).

Allowed HTML tags: <br> <a> <small> <b> <i> <s> <sup> <sub> <u> <spoiler> <ul> <ol> <li>
To prove you are not a spam bot, please type "prime" in the box below (case sensitive):

Archive

▼ show ▼
 2013
▼ show ▼
 2012
▼ show ▼

Tags

books chebyshev accuracy mathslogicbot hexapawn binary european cup craft video games the aperiodical menace oeis bubble bobble tennis rugby golden ratio javascript logic mathsjam light map projections world cup platonic solids christmas inline code polynomials realhats stickers golden spiral asteroids radio 4 python pizza cutting latex captain scarlet dataset wool london royal baby games coins php triangles harriss spiral error bars cross stitch hats pythagoras big internet math-off reddit game of life sport game show probability bodmas sorting people maths christmas card plastic ratio national lottery manchester a gamut of games ternary draughts chess weather station trigonometry probability frobel chalkdust magazine raspberry pi london underground misleading statistics reuleaux polygons noughts and crosses matt parker folding tube maps nine men's morris data interpolation propositional calculus mathsteroids speed rhombicuboctahedron palindromes countdown puzzles geometry final fantasy statistics curvature dates go folding paper flexagons arithmetic approximation manchester science festival news football twitter sound pac-man gerry anderson braiding estimation electromagnetic field fractals dragon curves programming martin gardner graph theory machine learning

Archive