Blog

2015-11-24

Christmas (2015) is coming!

Showing all comments about the post Christmas (2015) is coming!. To return to the blog post, click here.

Comments

Comments in green were written by me. Comments in blue were not written by me.
 2015-12-28
@Anonymous2: Other winners and answers will be available from 1st January
Matthew
 2015-12-28
How many wrong answers do I have ? And when will you publish the solutions ?
Anonymous2
 2015-12-25
@Anonymous1: You are (now) correct and on the leaderboard. Well done!
Matthew
 2015-12-25
I've submitted my answer! On Christmas too! It's just that I sorta crammed all of the answers today :/

Are you allowed to tell me if I am correct?
Anonymous1
 2015-12-25
I'm so glad for OEIS.

hint hint
Anonymous
 2015-12-25
@asdf: Five completely correct entries so far. I'll announce the first batch of winners soon...
Matthew
 2015-12-25
Has anyone won yet?
asdf
 2015-12-14
@Mike D: There was a picture missing. It has now been corrected.
Matthew
 2015-12-09
"9 December
You start at A and are allowed to move either to the right or upwards.
How many different routes are there to get from A to B?"

is there supposed to be some picture going with this question?
Mike D

I will only use your email address to reply to your comment (if a reply is needed).

Allowed HTML tags: <br> <a> <small> <b> <i> <s> <sup> <sub> <u> <spoiler> <ul> <ol> <li>
To prove you are not a spam bot, please type "i" then "n" then "t" then "e" then "g" then "e" then "r" in the box below (case sensitive):

Archive

▼ show ▼
 2013
▼ show ▼
 2012
▼ show ▼

Tags

weather station error bars polynomials european cup sound frobel gerry anderson draughts plastic ratio mathslogicbot asteroids matt parker coins php propositional calculus misleading statistics radio 4 accuracy platonic solids games puzzles craft reddit christmas big internet math-off interpolation map projections twitter nine men's morris speed video games sport trigonometry realhats data reuleaux polygons chalkdust magazine golden spiral programming python cambridge dataset pac-man fractals curvature raspberry pi menace news wool a gamut of games pizza cutting triangles rhombicuboctahedron chess hats sorting captain scarlet machine learning oeis palindromes christmas card london underground mathsteroids books football manchester arithmetic people maths the aperiodical bodmas world cup inline code folding tube maps pythagoras mathsjam geometry talking maths in public bubble bobble cross stitch countdown light estimation binary statistics martin gardner dates rugby approximation logic game of life harriss spiral folding paper ternary chebyshev london manchester science festival final fantasy flexagons royal baby latex game show probability dragon curves national lottery stickers tennis hexapawn golden ratio braiding go javascript noughts and crosses tmip graph theory probability electromagnetic field

Archive