Blog

2015-11-24

Christmas (2015) is coming!

Showing all comments about the post Christmas (2015) is coming!. To return to the blog post, click here.

Comments

Comments in green were written by me. Comments in blue were not written by me.
 2015-12-28
@Anonymous2: Other winners and answers will be available from 1st January
Matthew
 2015-12-28
How many wrong answers do I have ? And when will you publish the solutions ?
Anonymous2
 2015-12-25
@Anonymous1: You are (now) correct and on the leaderboard. Well done!
Matthew
 2015-12-25
I've submitted my answer! On Christmas too! It's just that I sorta crammed all of the answers today :/

Are you allowed to tell me if I am correct?
Anonymous1
 2015-12-25
I'm so glad for OEIS.

hint hint
Anonymous
 2015-12-25
@asdf: Five completely correct entries so far. I'll announce the first batch of winners soon...
Matthew
 2015-12-25
Has anyone won yet?
asdf
 2015-12-14
@Mike D: There was a picture missing. It has now been corrected.
Matthew
 2015-12-09
"9 December
You start at A and are allowed to move either to the right or upwards.
How many different routes are there to get from A to B?"

is there supposed to be some picture going with this question?
Mike D

I will only use your email address to reply to your comment (if a reply is needed).

Allowed HTML tags: <br> <a> <small> <b> <i> <s> <sup> <sub> <u> <spoiler> <ul> <ol> <li>
To prove you are not a spam bot, please type "enisoc" backwards in the box below (case sensitive):

Archive

▼ show ▼
 2013
▼ show ▼
 2012
▼ show ▼

Tags

error bars the aperiodical python platonic solids bubble bobble reuleaux polygons php map projections sport cross stitch machine learning logic mathsjam statistics accuracy countdown harriss spiral noughts and crosses london misleading statistics speed menace folding paper a gamut of games trigonometry video games golden ratio mathsteroids estimation weather station electromagnetic field javascript games asteroids reddit polynomials latex curvature twitter royal baby game of life data craft sorting ternary cambridge bodmas frobel big internet math-off national lottery arithmetic chalkdust magazine graph theory rugby fractals coins wool tmip christmas dataset world cup inline code radio 4 go sound triangles braiding dates binary european cup martin gardner probability gerry anderson talking maths in public game show probability people maths palindromes manchester science festival hexapawn chess golden spiral captain scarlet stickers propositional calculus matt parker nine men's morris rhombicuboctahedron mathslogicbot raspberry pi programming flexagons plastic ratio pythagoras folding tube maps news approximation london underground puzzles football final fantasy hats draughts realhats manchester books light chebyshev christmas card oeis dragon curves interpolation pizza cutting geometry tennis pac-man

Archive